Padlet is a great platform for bookmarking and sharing digital content. Since in its launch a few years ago, Padlet (formerly Wallwisher) has undergone several great updates that make it an ideal tool to use with students in class. Before we see some of the ways to use this platform with students, let us have a look at some of its features .
Padlet features :
- Padlet is very easy to use and has a user friendly interface
- Padlet is web based and does not require any software installation
- It allows you to easily add notes, text, images, videos, and drawings to your wall
- You can also add word documents from computer to your Padlet wall
- Padlet provides a wide variety of layouts to choose from
- Padlet works across multiple devices including mobile phones
- Any Padlet wall you create can be embedded into your blog or website.
- It enhances collaborative work. Multiple people can post to the same wall at the same time.
- Any Padlet wall can be exported in a variety of formats including, PDF, image,CSV, or Excel.
- Padlet is completely free
Source: Educational Technology